JOIN MTA’s Parent Organization “THE GUILD” Today!
When you join the Guild, you:
- Provide Resources that fall outside of the district budget
- Receive access to the MTA On-Line Directory
- Stay connected with the MTA Community
- Membership Dues are only $10
- Receive a FREE printed directory at the $25 Owlet level and up
We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory and Guild Membership Drive starting with the 2022-2023 school year.
Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account and JOIN THE GUILD you will have access to the directory both online and through the mobile app (a printed directory will be provided to Guild members who donate $25 or more)
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to mtaguild.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information. (use the same email from last year and you will automatically be linked to your family & student information from last year)
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with a form to JOIN THE GUILD for the 2022-2023 school year.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.